Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 24. April 2011

pink is not only for barbies


This was one of my favourites styles while I was dating a rebel!
Made me look kinda suicidal...now let me tell you where I got everything...
This pics were one of my first post about fashion at Flickr so sorry for shity edit...I am getting better in this business...



Here we go:

Dress: Pruim - Pink by Ducknipple
Tattoo: 110.Skull Attack by Kanival Tattoos
Boots: [ h ] Dr. H High Top - Woman - Black by Dr. Hoorenbek
Hair: 99Hair -Lori by 99 elephants
Ears: Human Ear by :GAUGED:
Leg accessoires: *X-Dream Dsg Mini by XDream Designs
Glasses: Rectangle Framed Glasses by HOC Industries
Watch: Watch 01 Black by HOC Industries
Nails and Armband: Takara by [MANDALA]
Skin: Cupid Pack by Curio


And wanna make now your own Barbie?
xoxo
your Loca

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen