Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 24. April 2011

Happy Easter aaaaand back to business....

I know it's been a time I posted something new here, buuuut I'm almost back. My exams still not ended. I hate them for that :P... but what shouldn't we do to get better paid work one day....well...pushing [x] for real life now and starting my post. Last days I got to see a SL group at Spider Creations with a Suicide Girls stands and joined the group.. last time I've been pretty inspired doing pics..so I decided my avi to become the virtual suidice bunny girl to easter and  saw....flickr didn't have a group for Virtual Suicide Girls, now it has and everyone can join! Here is my pic post for the group and for Easter Happy Easter everyone!






                                                This bunny is full of drama to easter !

Tried to catch some guy's eggs...
till I regonize ....
they're not of chocolate!
()()
(*-*)
c(")(")
May lord bless you on this auspicious day of easter,
and may it be a new beginning of greater prosperity,
success and happiness. Wish you a
Happy Easter Flickrites and Bloggers!
Working on some Pics for Posting and hope to see you all soon, tonight the first postngs are coming!
Your Loca

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen