Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Montag, 25. April 2011

Rock Danger & Casual brown girl city days

All right my music was going dark till heavy this week as well and to my mood the outfits are matching well, in other way I as well wated to be not just rockin' but smexy..check out:


Credits for rock danger:

Top: fender Top by *Crazy*
Pants: rock leggings stud by *Crazy*
Boots: Absinth ankle boots Skifija
Nails: Sinra by [MANDALA]
Belt: *BC322 Punkkids hipbag by Sinners Heaven 
Skin: Mima by LAQ 
Belt: dekalogobelt by .:SEY:.
Hair: Oh juju! by Clawtooth
Open knotted shirt : red checked highway star by sweetest goodbye


Spring started coming out this week while I am getting back to post everything.
This shot was from last Autumn, And I admit...I love brown on me while I am dark tanned , I look almost naked xD!






Credits for casual brown girl city days:


Glasses: Rectangle Framed Glasses by HOC Industries
Jacket: NoCollarLeatherJK by AOHARU
Top: Lowrise Heavy Cargo Blue Shirt by Barerose
Jeans: Stonewash Jeans - Classic by Calypso Giano
Hair: Lua by Analog Dog
Bag: Pumpkin Bag by .:SEY:.
Piercings: Fever by !!! kOwP !!!
Boots: Noir Boots by HOC Industries
Skin: cupid skin pack by Curio
Tattoo: 101. Skull Attack by Kanival Tattoo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen