Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Gos geous


This boots are gorgeous!
This is the first to say, thank to my friend Eva who showed me that lovely Boots in SL.
My outfit yesterday to my lil sister's birthday in rl... when I logged I decide for something simple but nice <3
Winter is driving me nuts, yesterday the first step out of the door and I fallen to ground...Butt and legs now a bit...blue T_T..so I have to hide them and show what more I have xD.
Here we go:



Sweater: *Crazy* Panama Sweater by *Crazy*
Pants : True Legend Light Blue Stone Washed Ripped Jeans by Xstreet Marketplace
Hair: >TRUTH< Odette by Truth
Belt: :SEY RJK2 Studded belt =white= by .:SEY:.
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boot - CREAM by [Gos]

Have fun shopping *muah*
And if you like follow the blog <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen