Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

Finally my wish comes true...

Thinking about nothing today looking on some old holiday pictures... I just felt like...today we gotta go japanese style and BAM! Curio has new skin in asiatic style ... like... made for meh! So I got my Hakama Pants from Trap.. was wearing my beautiful tattoo from Kanival and my Hair from mirai with the flwer of my outfit from panda express and this skin.....*drools* is mine!



I got the Megapack for 3000L$ with amazing 60 Skins... with Freckles and without in all tan colors.
Thank you Gala very much for making my wishes come true and hope to see many new make ups soon!

Here is your link girls!


The outfit links I will update later
*MUAH* have fun you the skins!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen