Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Lolita the sinner



*yawns* I was so tired the last days that I didnt have the time to post my daily outfit for you, so this is my outfit from...Tuesday.
The dates to my exams are approaching me D: and I am as well in that kinda of learning and studying in RL and listening to music + looking good in SL, LOL.  Buuuuuut  did not forget you <3!

The name of Outfit is Lolita the sinner. I got this sinners boots looking so adorable cute and sexy to a mini skirt. My suicidal way of living... expecting for the best and trying anything...hoping for better things and still craving on good memories brought me to see this old movie....clueless.. for this case... Hello I'm Dion xD....

 and here we go....

Jacket: AOHARU_NoCollarLeatherJK_Brown by AOHARU
Boots: .: vive9 :. RITA Boot w/socks in Dark Grey by VIVENINE OUTFITERS
Skirt : [KA] - Dead Naga Mini Pants (Black)by Kyoot
Top : R.icielli - SOPHIA minitop /white 2 by Ricielli
Hair: .+*Badu*+.Black [MS] by Mirai

I wish you great fun by mixing outfits

Thanks for reading and if you like... follow blog <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen