Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

Not everything is green as it looks like






Hi shopping queens!
Being busy around in rl and sl now I am back to you. Today I am posting more than one outfit because f my few time the last days. I felt a bit sad about something a friend told me and sometimes I must admit, I do say as well okay...in the meaning of "green"  when it is not okay...So.. not everything is green as it looks like. Maybe a bit condusing to you that color to be feeling "blue". Being acompained by the winter ( which is sucking cause it's been too long sun didn't shine) I was missing colors but as well wanted to make the outfit kinda good looking for winter although it is not really cuddly warm : D.

So here we go:

Hair: !lamb. Oh Sugar - Ink by lamb Lamb
Scarf: [LeeZu!] Miss Mara Scarf /ethno graybrown by Leezu!
Pants: *Crazy* Oldy Green Pants by *crazy* *Crazy*
Shoes: ::Kookie:: Vo Pumps by Kookie ::Kookie::
Undertop: *Linc* Tiedtop Pale Gold 2 by Luck Inc 

Have fun shopping around <3
If you like follow the blog

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen